My EP Is Named 'Star In Dark' Because I Believe I shine.-Artiste, Easy Cheque
sweet
This guy don too dey watch superhero movies
Keep it up with more promotion
The ep sweet
This guy nah new artist the guy producer dey try ooooo can I get this contact
Cool jam sweet ep make them drop video
WOW upcoming Dey try ooooo
Big man
Good job I do listen always
Post a Comment
King Promise and Davido Pair Up for “Bad Habits” The collaboration between King Promise and Davido on Bad Habits is easily one of the stand...
9 comments:
sweet
This guy don too dey watch superhero movies
Keep it up with more promotion
The ep sweet
This guy nah new artist the guy producer dey try ooooo can I get this contact
Cool jam sweet ep make them drop video
WOW upcoming Dey try ooooo
Big man
Good job I do listen always
Post a Comment